Problems with nvidia geforce fx go 5200, 64mb

Hy,

After a format and installing the drivers my laptop hangs up and the screen
falls out.

When I deinstall the nvidia driver (62.12) there is no problem with the
laptop ...

ONLY when I'm scrolling ... it's like water ... and in the hardware is no
driver to see.

Also after installing the drivers from nvidia site !

Anybody help and plss tell me how to do (installing the update)
3 answers Last reply
More about problems nvidia geforce 5200 64mb

    the laptop is a Acer Aspire 1362LMi, AMD Sepron processor 2800+ and 512MB
    ram

    Check Acer's website for a driver.

    DaveL

    "Thalys" <thalys@telenet.be> wrote in message
    > the laptop is a Acer Aspire 1362LMi, AMD Sepron processor 2800+ and 512MB
    > ram

    THEY DOESN T WORK !

    I downloaded every usable driver

    nothing to see in my software !