Media Player Classic and NVIDIA DVD decoder 1.00.67 JERKY ..

Hi All,

I've tried guliverkli forum without success so...

I've recently found an annoying problem while trying to use the latest
NVIDIA DVD decoder 1.00.67 (wich provides very good hardware
acceleration with a GeForce 5900). Media Player Classic works perfectly
with all its built in filters and decoders but I'd like to use the
NVIDIA decoders because I want to play HD MPEG 2 from a DVB card and the
extra hardware acceleration is necessary. In this case, the video and
the sound is a bit jerky (it stutters even with non HD files, like a
standard DVD ripped on the hard disk).

If I uncheck MPEG PS/TS/PVA in source filter the problem disappears. But
the ability to change the audio stream disappears too wich is the main
problem.

I've been able to reproduce the same problem in Zoom Player if I use the
open source mpeg splitter (wich could be a component of MPC if I
understand correctly).

Is there another filter compatible with the nvidia decoder that would
give the ability the select the audio stream, play .ifo and seek ?

Thank you for your help.
--
ICQ# 114297372

"Paul Atreides" <ardennes@free.fr> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> I've tried guliverkli forum without success so...
>
> I've recently found an annoying problem while trying to use the latest
> NVIDIA DVD decoder 1.00.67 (wich provides very good hardware
> acceleration with a GeForce 5900). Media Player Classic works perfectly
> with all its built in filters and decoders but I'd like to use the
> NVIDIA decoders because I want to play HD MPEG 2 from a DVB card and the
> extra hardware acceleration is necessary. In this case, the video and
> the sound is a bit jerky (it stutters even with non HD files, like a
> standard DVD ripped on the hard disk).
>
> If I uncheck MPEG PS/TS/PVA in source filter the problem disappears. But
> the ability to change the audio stream disappears too wich is the main
> problem.
>
> I've been able to reproduce the same problem in Zoom Player if I use the
> open source mpeg splitter (wich could be a component of MPC if I
> understand correctly).
>
> Is there another filter compatible with the nvidia decoder that would
> give the ability the select the audio stream, play .ifo and seek ?
>
> Thank you for your help.
> --
> ICQ# 114297372

Have a look here :

http://www.nvidia.com/object/dvd_decoder_sysreqs.html

In article <YB69e.37958$pA6.36579@newsfe1-win.ntli.net>,
none@entered.com says...
> Have a look here :

Thank you but this is useless. Oh, and I don't need an "RTFM" like
answer.

--

> In article <YB69e.37958$pA6.36579@newsfe1-win.ntli.net>,
> none@entered.com says...
>> Have a look here :
>
> Thank you but this is useless. Oh, and I don't need an "RTFM" like
> answer.
>
> --
> ICQ# 114297372

And in english this translates to ?