Black and white problem: "Video output format" option disa..

Tags:
  • Nvidia
  • Format
  • Video
  • Windows XP
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
April 20, 2005 3:37:07 AM

Hi all,

I experience the "black and white problem" described at the following FAQ
page:

http://nvidia.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/nvidia.cfg/php/endus...

I have a GeForce4 Ti 4200 with AGP8X, running Windows XP.

There is one problem though: I don't have the "Video output format" option;
I only get the "Signal format" option. You can see this at the screenshot I
made:

http://users.telenet.be/spiri/nvidia.png

Is there a problem with my system, or did this option cease to exist in
latest drivers?

TIA!
Kevin

More about : black white problem video output format option disa

Anonymous
April 30, 2005 12:52:25 AM

Maybe the tv encoder chip on yer card is wired to support S-Video or
composite but not s-video over composite What's the Tv encoder used? If you
go to the information tab in the nvidia display applet it should tell you
what TV encoder you have.

news:D Cg9e.69204$ok.4696164@phobos.telenet-ops.be...

!