What's up with prostitutes in SA?

So just say you pick them up in your car... you drive to a secluded
area and the car starts rocking?

You're lighter by $100 and your health goes up?

That's it?

T.

there should be a possibility of your health going DOWN

tlai909@visto.com wrote:
> So just say you pick them up in your car... you drive to a secluded
> area and the car starts rocking?
>
> You're lighter by $100 and your health goes up?
>
> That's it?
>
> T.

JM

tlai909@visto.com wrote:
> So just say you pick them up in your car... you drive to a secluded
> area and the car starts rocking?
>
> You're lighter by $100 and your health goes up?

Yep. Hard to believe that it caused such a controversy when the press
found out.

JM wrote:

> tlai909@visto.com wrote:
> > So just say you pick them up in your car... you drive to a secluded
> > area and the car starts rocking?
> >
> > You're lighter by $100 and your health goes up?
>
> Yep. Hard to believe that it caused such a controversy when the press
> found out.

better still, if you really want to live dangerously (har har har)
pass the pimp missions and when you pick them up and have your wicked
way THEY pay YOU
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

Jimbo

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2004

JM wrote:
> tlai909@visto.com wrote:
>
>> So just say you pick them up in your car... you drive to a secluded
>> area and the car starts rocking?
>>
>> You're lighter by $100 and your health goes up?
>
> Yep. Hard to believe that it caused such a controversy when the press
> found out.

I thought the controversy was that you could then beat the pro up and
get your money back.

Jimbo

Jimbo wrote:

> JM wrote:
> > tlai909@visto.com wrote:
> >
> >> So just say you pick them up in your car... you drive to a secluded
> >> area and the car starts rocking?
> >>
> >> You're lighter by $100 and your health goes up?
> >
> > Yep. Hard to believe that it caused such a controversy when the press
> > found out.
>
> I thought the controversy was that you could then beat the pro up and
> get your money back.
>
> Jimbo

we wouldn't want that now would we? Hell, you can sneak up behind an
old lady and knife her in the neck but wouldn't want you beating up on
a pro!

:O)

This was probably the original worry in the game but now you can pimp
they asses too. Living off immoral earnings has to be even better than
just screwing them

--

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 17:00:07 +0000 (UTC), Pope Phil... or Something wrote:

> there should be a possibility of your health going DOWN
>
> tlai909@visto.com wrote:
>> So just say you pick them up in your car... you drive to a secluded
>> area and the car starts rocking?
>>
>> You're lighter by $100 and your health goes up?
>>
>> That's it?
>>
>> T.

good idea for the next sequel. STI's and drop-in clinics.

Towelie

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2002

TV's Brodieman wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 17:00:07 +0000 (UTC), Pope Phil... or Something wrote:
>
>> there should be a possibility of your health going DOWN
>>
>> tlai909@visto.com wrote:
>>> So just say you pick them up in your car... you drive to a secluded
>>> area and the car starts rocking?
>>>
>>> You're lighter by $100 and your health goes up?
>>>
>>> That's it?
>>>
>>> T.
>>>

> good idea for the next sequel. STI's and drop-in clinics.

They could have a condom icon, similar to the armor icon, that gives you
immunity to STD's for a certain amount of time.

I miss the pill icon in VC. The next version should have several different
kinds of drugs, with different effects. The PCP icon would be interesting.

--

Beliefs are dangerous. Beliefs allow the mind to stop functioning.
A non-functioning mind is clinically dead. Believe in nothing.

aa #2133
ap #19

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

towelie wrote:

> I miss the pill icon in VC. The next version should have several
> different kinds of drugs, with different effects. The PCP icon would
> be interesting.

The pill icon was in VC. Apparently there are 2 in SA aswell.

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 21:47:41 +0100, Beck wrote:

> towelie wrote:
>
>> I miss the pill icon in VC. The next version should have several
>> different kinds of drugs, with different effects. The PCP icon would
>> be interesting.
>
> The pill icon was in VC. Apparently there are 2 in SA aswell.

I think he means he misses the pill icon that was in VC.

Towelie

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2002

TV's Beck wrote:
> towelie wrote:
>
>> I miss the pill icon in VC. The next version should have several
>> different kinds of drugs, with different effects. The PCP icon would
>> be interesting.
>
> The pill icon was in VC.

That's what I was saying.

> Apparently there are 2 in SA aswell.

Where?

--

towelie wrote:
> TV's Beck wrote:
>> towelie wrote:
>>
>>> I miss the pill icon in VC. The next version should have several
>>> different kinds of drugs, with different effects. The PCP icon
>>> would be interesting.
>>
>> The pill icon was in VC.
>
> That's what I was saying.
>
>> Apparently there are 2 in SA aswell.
>
> Where?

I don't know, sorry. I recall seeing it on one of the map guides somewhere.