Gigabyte GV-N68128DH-unlock 4 pipes ???

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
April 25, 2005 4:12:09 AM

Cann anybody help with the method for unlocking the remaining 4
pipelines on this card ? I'm quite pleased with its silent running due
to the heatpipe.
But I'd be more please dif I could unlock the remaining 4 pipelines and
boot it up to 16 instead of just 12.
Many thanks,

Tom.
April 25, 2005 11:39:22 AM