Is Driver Cleaner PE freeware?

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?)

Just a quick query. Is Driver cleaner Professional Edition freeware?
http://www.drivercleaner.net/

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?)

Note the Softpedia "100% Free" logo on the left side...

"Cuzman" <cuzNOSPAM@supanet.com> wrote in message
> Just a quick query. Is Driver cleaner Professional Edition freeware?
> http://www.drivercleaner.net/

bmchan

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?)

Shareware. Contributions are requested. Worth it based on my recent
experience (worth a contribution that is).

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 00:32:39 +0100, Cuzman <cuzNOSPAM@supanet.com>
wrote:

>Just a quick query. Is Driver cleaner Professional Edition freeware?
>http://www.drivercleaner.net/

TRENDING THREADS