GEforce Windows 64 Bit Drivers?

Do any of the 6200 or 6600 or 6800 Geforce cards have Windowx XP 64 bit
drivers? I am seeing a few PC custom built sellers online that are offering
Windows XP 64 Bit as an OS upgrade option already. I don't know if they have
the Windows XP 64 bit in their warehouses but they have it listed on the
pages where you build your custom PCs.

I am thinking of getting this new Windows but am curious about drivers.

Thank you.

Also to go along with my question... just in case you have not seen it look
at this link about upgrading from Windows XP PRO (32 bit) to Windows XP PRO
64 bit.

https://microsoft.productorder.com/clientx64/default.aspx

looks like a free upgrade if you meed their criteria.

"Nate" <no@spam.org> wrote in message
> Do any of the 6200 or 6600 or 6800 Geforce cards have Windowx XP 64 bit
> drivers? I am seeing a few PC custom built sellers online that are
> offering Windows XP 64 Bit as an OS upgrade option already. I don't know
> if they have the Windows XP 64 bit in their warehouses but they have it
> listed on the pages where you build your custom PCs.
>
> I am thinking of getting this new Windows but am curious about drivers.
>
> Thank you.

"Nate" <no@spam.org> wrote in message
> Do any of the 6200 or 6600 or 6800 Geforce cards have Windowx XP 64 bit
> drivers? I am seeing a few PC custom built sellers online that are
> offering Windows XP 64 Bit as an OS upgrade option already. I don't know
> if they have the Windows XP 64 bit in their warehouses but they have it
> listed on the pages where you build your custom PCs.
>
> I am thinking of getting this new Windows but am curious about drivers.
>
> Thank you.

Have you bothered to check nvidia's website?

"Nate" <no@spam.org> wrote in message

> Do any of the 6200 or 6600 or 6800 Geforce cards have Windowx XP 64 bit
> drivers? I am seeing a few PC custom built sellers online that are
> offering Windows XP 64 Bit as an OS upgrade option already. I don't know
> if they have the Windows XP 64 bit in their warehouses but they have it
> listed on the pages where you build your custom PCs.
>
> I am thinking of getting this new Windows but am curious about drivers.
>
> Thank you.

nVidia have drivers for 64 bit XP Pro but most printer manufacturers don't
have drivers yet... so in addition to checking your graphics card, check ALL
your other hardware before even thinking of going the 64 bit route.
--
Cari
(MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

TRENDING THREADS