GeForce Leatek 6600GT AGP 8X and Abit Be7Raid

Hi to all
is that AGP4x 1.5v MotherBoard ( Chipset I845PE Intel ) compliant with this
8x VidéoCard ?
The Leadtek box doen'st show the AGP Specification, and if it's 1x or 2x or
4x compliant
What voltage is this card, i do not find the specifications, 1.5v or 0.8v ?
Thanks for helping me
Sorry for bad English, i'm from France

--
Roswellbob

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/gastounet/
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/gastounet/Sylvestre/

> Hi to all
> is that AGP4x 1.5v MotherBoard ( Chipset I845PE Intel ) compliant with
> this
> 8x VidéoCard ?

yes, it will work just fine (as agp 4x) like my 6800LE 16/6 on my abit
bd7ii-raid (also i845) board :)

Byru

Pour occuper ses RTT "Byru"
nous déblatéra le message :
dans lequel il se targue de dire :

> yes, it will work just fine (as agp 4x) like my 6800LE 16/6 on my abit
> bd7ii-raid (also i845) board :)

Thanks a lot, it was just what i was waiting for to buy it :) :) :)
Now i have to persuade my wife that is necessery ;-)

--
Roswellbob

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/gastounet/
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/gastounet/Sylvestre/

Strongly suggest you check with Abit on their site:-

http://www.abit.com.tw/abitweb/webjsp/test_report/BE7-R/BE7R-08.php

I looked for you and the most recent card they show is a GF4Ti4600,
though they do test it with an 8x SIS Xabre card running at 4x. This
would suggest that although they haven't done an official test, boards
using the same AGP requirements should work so you should be OK.

Your chipset should present no problems - as stated by the OP below -
just make sure you've a free spur off your PSU (you'll need a decent
PSU) as the 6600GT AGP needs the extra power via a molex connector.

Neil.

In message <d4qi6n$a1n$1@inews.gazeta.pl>, Byru <byru@gazeta.pl> writes

--
Neil J Bundy