Teleportation

Razor

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2004

I got my motorbike jammed underneath one of the Hydras in Area 69. When I
got off I suddenly appeared 100 yards outside the compound barrier and the
FBI shot me to pieces...which was nice!

Is it possible to bail out of a plane, catch up with it at lower
altitude, enter it and land safely?

T.

Razor wrote:

> I got my motorbike jammed underneath one of the Hydras in Area 69. When I
> got off I suddenly appeared 100 yards outside the compound barrier and the
> FBI shot me to pieces...which was nice!

heh heh, thanks for the chuckle. I hit a tree with a small jet and was
going down in flames so, just as it hit the ground I jumped, to find
that, of course, the door is in front of the wing! Ever been pushed
along at 100s of mph for yonks by a burning plane?
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

In message <43083475.EC04AEC2@blueyonder.co.uk>
Paul Heslop <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> heh heh, thanks for the chuckle. I hit a tree with a small jet and was
> going down in flames so, just as it hit the ground I jumped, to find
> that, of course, the door is in front of the wing! Ever been pushed
> along at 100s of mph for yonks by a burning plane?

Nice one, has anybody else tried getting to a really high altitude,
nosediving and bailing out. It's kind of difficult, but it's possible
to get CJ under the plane as it falls. You still become pavement pizza
when you hit the ground, but you get a really cool explosion.

Effectively CJ is pinned under the plane!

Cheers,
Rob

Paul Heslop wrote:
> Razor wrote:
>
>>I got my motorbike jammed underneath one of the Hydras in Area 69. When I
>>got off I suddenly appeared 100 yards outside the compound barrier and the
>>FBI shot me to pieces...which was nice!
>

> heh heh, thanks for the chuckle. I hit a tree with a small jet and was
> going down in flames so, just as it hit the ground I jumped, to find
> that, of course, the door is in front of the wing! Ever been pushed
> along at 100s of mph for yonks by a burning plane?

I hate it when that happens

Rob White wrote:

> In message <43083475.EC04AEC2@blueyonder.co.uk>
> Paul Heslop <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > heh heh, thanks for the chuckle. I hit a tree with a small jet and was
> > going down in flames so, just as it hit the ground I jumped, to find
> > that, of course, the door is in front of the wing! Ever been pushed
> > along at 100s of mph for yonks by a burning plane?
>
> Nice one, has anybody else tried getting to a really high altitude,
> nosediving and bailing out. It's kind of difficult, but it's possible
> to get CJ under the plane as it falls. You still become pavement pizza
> when you hit the ground, but you get a really cool explosion.
>
> Effectively CJ is pinned under the plane!
>
> Cheers,
> Rob
> --
> .__ __ |__ |__ .|__ __ | Rob White, Half Man Half Biscuit.
> | / \| \ | | || ||| /__\ | mflt35@dsl.pipex.com
> | \__/|__/ |_|_|| |||__\___ | Wimbledon, London, England.

ow... I have probably done it accidentally, I'm always exiting things
at the wrong time
--

"Pope Phil... or Something" wrote:

> Paul Heslop wrote:
> > Razor wrote:
> >
> >>I got my motorbike jammed underneath one of the Hydras in Area 69. When I
> >>got off I suddenly appeared 100 yards outside the compound barrier and the
> >>FBI shot me to pieces...which was nice!
> >

> > heh heh, thanks for the chuckle. I hit a tree with a small jet and was
> > going down in flames so, just as it hit the ground I jumped, to find
> > that, of course, the door is in front of the wing! Ever been pushed
> > along at 100s of mph for yonks by a burning plane?
>
> I hate it when that happens

it IS just a little annoying, specially when you do a dramatic leap
where the vehicle/plane is supposed to go in the sea and cj should
roll on the land, only he gets hooked up and end up in the water near
the airport, meaning a very long hike to the gate
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Paul

Splendid

"Razor" <razor@kickcole.ie> wrote in message
>I got my motorbike jammed underneath one of the Hydras in Area 69. When I
>got off I suddenly appeared 100 yards outside the compound barrier and the
>FBI shot me to pieces...which was nice!

Maybe they DO have alien technology in area 69!! :cool: