Raven Sheild Graphics problem please help.

I just got a new 6600 Gt and the latest drivers. But Raven Shield has
a problem with them even with the latest patch. It seems to deafult me
to the lowerest resolution in most of the games i play :(

Sometimes if i quit the session online and retry the server it fixes
it. Just wondering if any driver would fix this ? i mean and old one.

Thanks.

Luke

Distinguished
May 24, 2001

Raven Shield seems to be programmed bad........ anyway....... i got the
problem that when antialias is active 2x or 4x, with my geforceFX5950 ultra
(latest drivers, but also the older ones), the movie does not show, also it
is very slow to enter a multiplayer mission (tested also on another
different pc with a 6800GT)..... with no antialias it works ok...........
try you too....

For your problem, it happen also to me, I just press ESC, option, graphic
and then enter.... it return to my preferred resolution.......

Let's wait for Raven Shield 4........... better graphic, less
problems....... I hope....

bye for now...

Luke aKa General Twister
www.soemclan.it