Vice City question. My guns disappear!

I have a question about GTA Vice City. I have weapons but they seem to

come and go. I'll actually have a gun, etc... but then all I see is my

bare fists. Is there a way to toggle guns on and off?

Tnx

Suave Dave wrote:

> I have a question about GTA Vice City. I have weapons but they seem to
>
> come and go. I'll actually have a gun, etc... but then all I see is my
>
> bare fists. Is there a way to toggle guns on and off?
>
> Tnx

ou have two identities? You can get an ointment for that you know.

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look