project:snowblind won't run

i've tried the demo on two different computers. it will
install on both, but won't launch. Actually, it launches
on one, but locks up with a garbled screen before
i can even get to the main menu.
On the other PC, it won't even begin to launch.
i've tried the usual (reformatting, various drivers).

EVGA 6800GT (pCI express)
winXP
abit AG8, 1GB ram
3.2 Prescott, '640'.

What's the fix?

Jeff

Andrew

On Tue, 03 May 2005 13:47:46 -0600, hkl <hjk@lkl.net> wrote:

>What's the fix?

I've uninstalled it now, but I had to uncheck some full screen effect
to get it to run.

Andrew wrote:
> On Tue, 03 May 2005 13:47:46 -0600, hkl <hjk@lkl.net> wrote:
>

>>What's the fix?
>

> I've uninstalled it now, but I had to uncheck some full screen effect
> to get it to run.

Thanks for responding, but i don't even get to that screen,
game doesn't even launch.

Jeff