Anyone got an Asus TI4200

Looking for a copy of the driver disc for the asus v8420deluxe and I believe
its the same disc for the 8440 and 8460

Can anyone help?

I know there are drivers on the asus site but not all the software is there
so I need the disc!

Scotch Mist <avmaster@BBBBBbtinternet.com> spewed forth the following...

> Looking for a copy of the driver disc for the asus v8420deluxe and I
> believe its the same disc for the 8440 and 8460
>
> Can anyone help?
>
> I know there are drivers on the asus site but not all the software is
> there so I need the disc!

I`ve got one..

What programs/files do you need off it? Failing that, I assume you`re in the
UK judging by your email addy so maybe could work something out towards
posting a copy of the CD to you.

Loz H

Tried to email you but no reply so dont know if u got it? Few days ago it

can u mail me at avmaster DOT btinternet DOT com