Geforce 6600AGP 8X and a D850EMV2 mother board Compatable?

BIO

I have to replace my old Geforce 4 Ti 4600. Somebody I work with recommended
a XFX GEFORCE 6600 AGP 8X Video Card, 256MB DDR, Dual DVI & TV Out, Model:
PVT43KUD video card .( http://www.directron.com/directron/pvt43kud.html )

But I'm not to sure if it will work with my current motherboard. Is a
Geforce 6600AGP 8X and a D850EMV2 mother board Compatible?

TIA

FYI that one is loud.

--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\

Send spam to the FTC at
uce@ftc.gov
Thanks, robots.

FB

Ed Light wrote:
> FYI that one is loud.

It will work with Intel 850 chipset, But only at 4x AGP.