Blue Hell on PC

Last response: in Video Games
August 21, 2005 2:44:11 PM

I'm trying to get into Blue Hell on the PC, and none of the techniques
in the Duff Man guide
(http://gtadomain.gtagaming.com/grand_theft_auto_san_and...)
are working. Any tips? For example, the unmarked pay'n'spray in Las
Venturas appears to always be closed on the PC version.

Phil Hibbs.

More about : blue hell

Anonymous
August 21, 2005 3:15:26 PM

"snark" <snarks@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm trying to get into Blue Hell on the PC, and none of the techniques
> in the Duff Man guide
> (http://gtadomain.gtagaming.com/grand_theft_auto_san_and...)
> are working. Any tips? For example, the unmarked pay'n'spray in Las
> Venturas appears to always be closed on the PC version.
>
> Phil Hibbs.

Check the thread "SA Underworld in a copter", for one. There are many
jetpack entrances.

--cleve
Anonymous
August 22, 2005 1:27:15 AM

In message <Xx3Oe.28650$Ji4.22157@fed1read03>
"Cleve" <clevens@cox.net> wrote:

> Check the thread "SA Underworld in a copter", for one. There are many
> jetpack entrances.

Most of the smaller buildings in San Fierro can warp you inside the
blue hell. Check near Katie's house or any house that has those odd
looking fire escapes. Just like in GTAIII and VC quite a few of them
aren't solid (no collision detection).

Cheers,
Rob