Peap for Win98

lurch

Is there a PEAP update for Win98 machines? I have seen a few articles saying
there is but no link.

"Lurch" <Lurch_22@hotmailDOT.com> wrote in message
> Is there a PEAP update for Win98 machines? I have seen a few articles
saying
> there is but no link.

Microsoft 802.1x Authentication Client packages for Windows 98 and Windows
NT 4.0 Workstation are available through the Microsoft Premier and Alliance
Support organizations to customers with Premier and Alliance support
contracts. For details about obtaining the clients, please contact your
Technical Account Manager (TAM). Microsoft 802.1x Authentication Client
packages for Windows 98 and Windows NT 4.0 Workstation are not available for
redistribution.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/server/evaluation/news/bulletins/8021xclient.asp