Will the following card work for me

asdf

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2002
Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?)

need to know if i am able to fit the following card into standard size pc
case (not low profile)
http://www.cdw.com/shop/products/default.aspx?EDC=329522
it says that it comes with LT bracket. Does it mean i can use pliers to take
it off and then
put new one on it.
Also will i be able to connect it to 2 monitors with VGA adapters.

thank you very much

"asdf" <dfsa@sadf.com> wrote in message news:1eVde.8147$Hf6.2859@fe11.lga...
> need to know if i am able to fit the following card into standard size pc
> case (not low profile)
> http://www.cdw.com/shop/products/default.aspx?EDC=329522
> it says that it comes with LT bracket. Does it mean i can use pliers to
> take
> it off and then
> put new one on it.
> Also will i be able to connect it to 2 monitors with VGA adapters.
>

> thank you very much

LT bracket?

I looked at all three tabs and saw nothing about an LT bracket.

What is a "LT bracket"?

The specs tab appeared to answer every question you could possibly have.