unique jump 19

Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 21, 2005 11:03:33 PM

I think its 19, in the waterway tunnel area (the one with no water). Jump
up the small ramp onto the street along side it. Trouble is I can't do this
one. If I go at normal speed, its not enough. If I go full speed with head
forward its too much and I get an insane stunt bonus but not the unique
stunt payment - there is a building in the way to go further and I just
crash.

More about : unique jump

Anonymous
August 21, 2005 11:03:34 PM

I don't know which one you mean, I have seen at least two different
numbering systems for the jumps. Which on is it on this map:

http://www.gtawh.com/sa/maps/jumps.jpg

Phil Hibbs.
Anonymous
August 21, 2005 11:03:34 PM

I just did it on an FCR-500 (there are two in the multi-storey car park
that you come out next to if you exit the storm drains through the
north-east tunnel, one on the second storey and one on the roof). I did
it at normal acceleration, no leaning forwards, first time. See this
replay:

http://www.hibbs.me.uk/uj.rep

Save it in your "My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files" directory as
replay.rep and press F3 in the game.

Phil Hibbs.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
August 21, 2005 11:03:34 PM

Sorry, I meant NRG-500. I think the jump is the one you are referring
to.

If it isn't creaditing you the jump, are you sure you haven't already
got it without realising it?

Phil Hibbs.
Anonymous
August 21, 2005 11:03:34 PM

>I can't see those replays as I have the xbox version.

Oh, that's an easy one. Just buy youself a PC... >:->

Here's a screenshot of where I landed:
http://www.hibbs.me.uk/images/uj22.jpg

Phil Hibbs.
August 22, 2005 12:10:04 AM

snark wrote:
> I don't know which one you mean, I have seen at least two different
> numbering systems for the jumps. Which on is it on this map:
>
> http://www.gtawh.com/sa/maps/jumps.jpg

Jump 22 on that map. Its a little ramp in the storm tunnel that takes you
over the road and in front is a big building and some trees slightly to the
right of middle.

I can't see those replays as I have the xbox version.
August 22, 2005 12:39:28 AM

snark wrote:
>> I can't see those replays as I have the xbox version.
>
> Oh, that's an easy one. Just buy youself a PC... >:->
>
> Here's a screenshot of where I landed:
> http://www.hibbs.me.uk/images/uj22.jpg

Well I have done that on a few occasions and it has never registered. I
shall leave it till the end and see if I have actually done that without
realising. If I am one short then a problem with that jump. Thanks.
Anonymous
August 22, 2005 10:19:07 AM

That's the most annoying thing about the unique jumps, that you can't
tell the difference between a failed attempt and a successful attempt
at a jump that you have already done.

Phil Hibbs.
Anonymous
August 22, 2005 5:12:35 PM

If you're going to try to get all the unique jumps, you have to be very
careful to mark off each one on a map and check every so often that the
stats match the number marked off. Once you lose track you might as
well give up.

The good news is that they are not needed for 100%, but I did them
anyway because they're fun.

Phil Hibbs.
August 23, 2005 1:08:51 AM

"snark" <snarks@gmail.com> wrote in message
> That's the most annoying thing about the unique jumps, that you can't
> tell the difference between a failed attempt and a successful attempt
> at a jump that you have already done.

Yeah I am going to give up on them. Having too many unregistered jumps even
though they register the insane jump.
Anonymous
August 23, 2005 4:39:52 AM

In message <1124741555.934535.277830@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>
"snark" <snarks@gmail.com> wrote:

> The good news is that they are not needed for 100%, but I did them
> anyway because they're fun.

Funny story: On my very first 100% run, I never bothered to notice that
the 'Unique Jumps Found' statistic isn't the same as the 'Unique Jumps
Completed' statistic.

Man did I feel dumb :o )

On a side note, has anybody completed SA 'completely'? I mean this in
the sense that you have got not only 100% completion but also the
highest levels for all the schools (All gold) and the highest pilot
level and criminal status.

Cheers,
Rob