unique jump 19

I think its 19, in the waterway tunnel area (the one with no water). Jump
up the small ramp onto the street along side it. Trouble is I can't do this
one. If I go at normal speed, its not enough. If I go full speed with head
forward its too much and I get an insane stunt bonus but not the unique
stunt payment - there is a building in the way to go further and I just
crash.
10 answers Last reply
More about unique jump

    I don't know which one you mean, I have seen at least two different
    numbering systems for the jumps. Which on is it on this map:

    http://www.gtawh.com/sa/maps/jumps.jpg

    Phil Hibbs.

    I just did it on an FCR-500 (there are two in the multi-storey car park
    that you come out next to if you exit the storm drains through the
    north-east tunnel, one on the second storey and one on the roof). I did
    it at normal acceleration, no leaning forwards, first time. See this
    replay:

    http://www.hibbs.me.uk/uj.rep

    Save it in your "My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files" directory as
    replay.rep and press F3 in the game.

    Phil Hibbs.

    Sorry, I meant NRG-500. I think the jump is the one you are referring
    to.

    If it isn't creaditing you the jump, are you sure you haven't already
    got it without realising it?

    Phil Hibbs.

    >I can't see those replays as I have the xbox version.

    Oh, that's an easy one. Just buy youself a PC... >:->

    Here's a screenshot of where I landed:
    http://www.hibbs.me.uk/images/uj22.jpg

    Phil Hibbs.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    snark wrote:
    > I don't know which one you mean, I have seen at least two different
    > numbering systems for the jumps. Which on is it on this map:
    >
    > http://www.gtawh.com/sa/maps/jumps.jpg

    Jump 22 on that map. Its a little ramp in the storm tunnel that takes you
    over the road and in front is a big building and some trees slightly to the
    right of middle.

    I can't see those replays as I have the xbox version.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    snark wrote:
    >> I can't see those replays as I have the xbox version.
    >
    > Oh, that's an easy one. Just buy youself a PC... >:->
    >
    > Here's a screenshot of where I landed:
    > http://www.hibbs.me.uk/images/uj22.jpg

    Well I have done that on a few occasions and it has never registered. I
    shall leave it till the end and see if I have actually done that without
    realising. If I am one short then a problem with that jump. Thanks.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    That's the most annoying thing about the unique jumps, that you can't
    tell the difference between a failed attempt and a successful attempt
    at a jump that you have already done.

    Phil Hibbs.
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    If you're going to try to get all the unique jumps, you have to be very
    careful to mark off each one on a map and check every so often that the
    stats match the number marked off. Once you lose track you might as
    well give up.

    The good news is that they are not needed for 100%, but I did them
    anyway because they're fun.

    Phil Hibbs.
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    "snark" <snarks@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > That's the most annoying thing about the unique jumps, that you can't
    > tell the difference between a failed attempt and a successful attempt
    > at a jump that you have already done.

    Yeah I am going to give up on them. Having too many unregistered jumps even
    though they register the insane jump.
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    In message <1124741555.934535.277830@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>
    "snark" <snarks@gmail.com> wrote:

    > The good news is that they are not needed for 100%, but I did them
    > anyway because they're fun.

    Funny story: On my very first 100% run, I never bothered to notice that
    the 'Unique Jumps Found' statistic isn't the same as the 'Unique Jumps
    Completed' statistic.

    Man did I feel dumb :o)

    On a side note, has anybody completed SA 'completely'? I mean this in
    the sense that you have got not only 100% completion but also the
    highest levels for all the schools (All gold) and the highest pilot
    level and criminal status.

    Cheers,
    Rob

Games Video Games