can anyone help me?
i took an old SATA Maxtor DiamondMax 10 in my old computer and put it in my new one to make it as a slave drive.
after i put it in my new pc and hooked everything up and started the computer, i cant access the hard drive. it says
access denied, Q: is not accessible. and i cant format it, it doesnt even say the storage capacity of the hard drive.
this simple using :
- Shutdown Power remove from AC
- take off HDD from New PC
- Install Old HDD in NEw PC
- Insert CD Win7
- boot sellect Win7
- let's Win7 work u can format /Partition old HDD from this way
- When system ask continued setup click abort
- Shutdown power
- install both HDD
- when in win7 not showing old HDD check in Disk management