Nvidia problem

When I game, my comp freezes and takes me to this blue page and says
that there is a problem with my "nv4" and when I load windows back up
I get this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v444/shishinintai/asdfghhjkl1.jpg

Anything I can do to fix this? (I'm not computer savvy.)
1 answer Last reply
More about nvidia problem

    Youve tried updated vid.drivers from nvidea site, NOT winupdate.?

    "Shishinintai" <harald_hadrada@hotmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in
    message news:c4mdnds6MfrUgebfRVn_vg@giganews.com...
    > When I game, my comp freezes and takes me to this blue page and says
    > that there is a problem with my "nv4" and when I load windows back up
    > I get this:
    >
    > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v444/shishinintai/asdfghhjkl1.jpg
    >
    > Anything I can do to fix this? (I'm not computer savvy.)

Nvidia Games Computer Graphics