Nvidia problem

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
May 6, 2005 6:27:05 AM

When I game, my comp freezes and takes me to this blue page and says
that there is a problem with my "nv4" and when I load windows back up
I get this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v444/shishinintai/asd...

Anything I can do to fix this? (I'm not computer savvy.)

More about : nvidia problem

Anonymous
May 6, 2005 7:57:37 PM

Youve tried updated vid.drivers from nvidea site, NOT winupdate.?

"Shishinintai" <harald_hadrada@hotmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in
message news:c4mdnds6MfrUgebfRVn_vg@giganews.com...

!