need system restore disc gateway sx450

Where can i find a restore disc for my sx450 laptop? I called gateway and
they told me i was out of luck since they destroy them after 90 days. Any
help will be appreciated.
thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about need system restore disc gateway sx450

    On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 21:33:12 -0400, "michael e dziatkowicz"
    <mnmma@comcast.net> wrote:

    >Where can i find a restore disc for my sx450 laptop?

    There are two, the red one is the Applications & Drivers CD and the
    blue one is the OEM-OS CD. You were not specific about which one you
    needed.

    >I called gateway and
    >they told me i was out of luck since they destroy them after 90 days.

    They don't know anything about computers except how to sell them so
    forget about asking GW anything technical.

    Ed

    i need both because somehow in the move we did last year they got misplaced
    and i cant find them.
    "Ed" <fake@fake.com> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 21:33:12 -0400, "michael e dziatkowicz"
    > <mnmma@comcast.net> wrote:
    >
    >>Where can i find a restore disc for my sx450 laptop?
    >
    > There are two, the red one is the Applications & Drivers CD and the
    > blue one is the OEM-OS CD. You were not specific about which one you
    > needed.
    >
    >>I called gateway and
    >>they told me i was out of luck since they destroy them after 90 days.
    >
    > They don't know anything about computers except how to sell them so
    > forget about asking GW anything technical.
    >
    > Ed

Gateway Laptops System Restore Computers