need system restore disc gateway sx450

Last response: in Computer Brands
a b D Laptop
June 27, 2005 1:33:12 AM

Where can i find a restore disc for my sx450 laptop? I called gateway and
they told me i was out of luck since they destroy them after 90 days. Any
help will be appreciated.
thanks
June 27, 2005 2:13:49 AM

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 21:33:12 -0400, "michael e dziatkowicz"
<mnmma@comcast.net> wrote:

>Where can i find a restore disc for my sx450 laptop?

There are two, the red one is the Applications & Drivers CD and the
blue one is the OEM-OS CD. You were not specific about which one you
needed.

>I called gateway and
>they told me i was out of luck since they destroy them after 90 days.

They don't know anything about computers except how to sell them so
forget about asking GW anything technical.

Ed
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
June 27, 2005 3:05:04 AM

i need both because somehow in the move we did last year they got misplaced
and i cant find them.

!