Connecting 2 Computers

Hi I have just got new computer with XP and would like to connect to old computer which has W98 installed to transfer files. Can I do this and how?
Thanks in anticipation PJ
1 answer Last reply
More about connecting computers

    "PJDrunken" <pjdrunken@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
    > Hi I have just got new computer with XP and would like to connect to old
    computer which has W98 installed to transfer files. Can I do this and how?
    > Thanks in anticipation PJ

    You can do it a couple of different ways.

    Since you are in the wireless group, let's look at the ways in wireless.
    1. Purchase Wireless adapters for each (verify that there are Win98 drivers)
    and configure them for peer to peer/ad hoc networking.
    2. Purchase a WAP and Wireless adapters for each (again make sure that Win98
    drives are available) and configure them both to use the WAP.

Computers Wireless Networking