Can MBM5 display Video Card Temp?

Can the Mother Board Monitor be used to display and monitor a graphic
card temp ? I have a Gigabyte GV-N66T128VP and would like to keep an
eye on the core temp.

Thanks

<Malam@hhotmail.com> wrote in message
> Can the Mother Board Monitor be used to display and monitor a graphic
> card temp ? I have a Gigabyte GV-N66T128VP and would like to keep an
> eye on the core temp.
>
> Thanks

Go here http://www.guru3d.com/
Download Rivatuner and CoolBits.
Install RiverTuner first, then CoolBits.

You'll then enjoy a temperature monitor and all other toys.