Best hardware and or Software for Screen Video Captures in..

I use fraps but ts ok. But it does slow the game down. I was wondweing
if i could plug another VideoCard in and use that to capture the video
and not slow or even bother the game ???

Thanks for any info.

/ps would not mind if that card did fast video editing as well and
anyother stuff :)

Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about best hardware software screen video captures

    A real time mpeg4 and or Divx enocding card would be nice :)

    On Tue, 10 May 2005 04:16:27 +1000, Paul GoodBar <1@abc.com> wrote:

    Best hardware and or Software for Screen Video Captures in games ?

    >I use fraps but ts ok. But it does slow the game down. I was wondweing
    >if i could plug another VideoCard in and use that to capture the video
    >and not slow or even bother the game ???
    >
    >Thanks for any info.
    >
    >/ps would not mind if that card did fast video editing as well and
    >anyother stuff :)
    >
    >Thanks.

    /ps2 Not to expensive 100 to 200 US. Ps iam in Australia but most of
    you are American and 100 to 200 is somthing like 300 AussieDollars.

    Thanks U.

Nvidia Graphics