Best hardware and or Software for Screen Video Captures in..

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
May 10, 2005 8:16:27 AM

I use fraps but ts ok. But it does slow the game down. I was wondweing
if i could plug another VideoCard in and use that to capture the video
and not slow or even bother the game ???

Thanks for any info.

/ps would not mind if that card did fast video editing as well and
anyother stuff :)

Thanks.
Anonymous
May 10, 2005 8:19:21 AM

A real time mpeg4 and or Divx enocding card would be nice :)
Anonymous
May 10, 2005 5:10:51 PM

On Tue, 10 May 2005 04:16:27 +1000, Paul GoodBar <1@abc.com> wrote:

Best hardware and or Software for Screen Video Captures in games ?

>I use fraps but ts ok. But it does slow the game down. I was wondweing
>if i could plug another VideoCard in and use that to capture the video
>and not slow or even bother the game ???
>
>Thanks for any info.
>
>/ps would not mind if that card did fast video editing as well and
>anyother stuff :)
>
>Thanks.

/ps2 Not to expensive 100 to 200 US. Ps iam in Australia but most of
you are American and 100 to 200 is somthing like 300 AussieDollars.

Thanks U.
!