NVIDIA 5600 - How do I get a digital signal in a new Samsu..

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
May 11, 2005 4:48:25 AM

I just bought a monitor from a friend and it is analog or digital. I
have digital output on my Nvidia Geforce 5600 but when I first hooked
it up, it didn't get a signal to my monitor. Analog works just fine.

Any ideas? I am brand new to digital.

Thanks.
May 11, 2005 7:35:57 AM

Answering my own question:

I found out by reading the manual on disc that you have to detect the
monitor. Without detection I could only see the analog.