NVIDIA 5600 - How do I get a digital signal in a new Samsu..

I just bought a monitor from a friend and it is analog or digital. I
have digital output on my Nvidia Geforce 5600 but when I first hooked
it up, it didn't get a signal to my monitor. Analog works just fine.

Any ideas? I am brand new to digital.

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about nvidia 5600 digital signal samsu

    Answering my own question:

    I found out by reading the manual on disc that you have to detect the
    monitor. Without detection I could only see the analog.

    On Wed, 11 May 2005 00:48:25 GMT, sbs <xxx@xxx.com> wrote:

    >I just bought a monitor from a friend and it is analog or digital. I
    >have digital output on my Nvidia Geforce 5600 but when I first hooked
    >it up, it didn't get a signal to my monitor. Analog works just fine.
    >
    >Any ideas? I am brand new to digital.
    >
    >Thanks.

Nvidia Monitors Geforce Graphics