AMD 64Bit X2 Dual Core CPus anyone know how much in Austra..

AMD 64Bit X2 Dual Core CPus anyone know how much in Australia ???

When they are relaesed next month i think ??

Been holding off 64bit cpus till dual core. But i want a 4200 or a
4800 one with the 1 meg cahce anyway would be good.

Thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about 64bit dual core cpus austra

    In alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia, Paul GoodBar ordered an army of
    hamsters to type:

    > AMD 64Bit X2 Dual Core CPus anyone know how much in Australia ???
    >

    > When they are relaesed next month i think ??
    >
    > Been holding off 64bit cpus till dual core. But i want a 4200 or a
    > 4800 one with the 1 meg cahce anyway would be good.
    >

    > Thanks.

    same as everywhere else i assume; an arm, and a leg.

    On 5/11/2005 12:38 PM Paul GoodBar brightened our day with:

    >AMD 64Bit X2 Dual Core CPus anyone know how much in Australia ???
    >

    >When they are relaesed next month i think ??
    >
    >Been holding off 64bit cpus till dual core. But i want a 4200 or a
    >4800 one with the 1 meg cahce anyway would be good.
    >

    >Thanks.

    I'd guess they'd be around $1500 Australian.

    --
    The Official God FAQ: http://www.400monkeys.com/God/

    Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
    www.inglostadt.com

    In article <lon481ljthf3128q0nl0refnb0mg39qmds@4ax.com>, 1@abc.com
    says...

    > AMD 64Bit X2 Dual Core CPus anyone know how much in Australia ???
    >

    > When they are relaesed next month i think ??
    >
    > Been holding off 64bit cpus till dual core. But i want a 4200 or a
    > 4800 one with the 1 meg cahce anyway would be good.
    >

    > Thanks.

    Your 2 first born children.

    Bill

Nvidia CPUs Dual Core AMD Graphics