AMD 64Bit X2 Dual Core CPus anyone know how much in Austra..

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
a b à CPUs
May 12, 2005 9:38:03 AM

AMD 64Bit X2 Dual Core CPus anyone know how much in Australia ???

When they are relaesed next month i think ??

Been holding off 64bit cpus till dual core. But i want a 4200 or a
4800 one with the 1 meg cahce anyway would be good.

Thanks.
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
May 12, 2005 9:38:04 AM

In alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia, Paul GoodBar ordered an army of
hamsters to type:

> AMD 64Bit X2 Dual Core CPus anyone know how much in Australia ???
>

> When they are relaesed next month i think ??
>
> Been holding off 64bit cpus till dual core. But i want a 4200 or a
> 4800 one with the 1 meg cahce anyway would be good.
>

> Thanks.

same as everywhere else i assume; an arm, and a leg.
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
May 12, 2005 9:38:04 AM

On 5/11/2005 12:38 PM Paul GoodBar brightened our day with:

>AMD 64Bit X2 Dual Core CPus anyone know how much in Australia ???
>

>When they are relaesed next month i think ??
>
>Been holding off 64bit cpus till dual core. But i want a 4200 or a
>4800 one with the 1 meg cahce anyway would be good.
>

>Thanks.

I'd guess they'd be around $1500 Australian.

--
The Official God FAQ: http://www.400monkeys.com/God/

Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com
May 12, 2005 9:38:04 AM

In article <lon481ljthf3128q0nl0refnb0mg39qmds@4ax.com>, 1@abc.com
says...

> AMD 64Bit X2 Dual Core CPus anyone know how much in Australia ???
>

> When they are relaesed next month i think ??
>
> Been holding off 64bit cpus till dual core. But i want a 4200 or a
> 4800 one with the 1 meg cahce anyway would be good.
>

> Thanks.

Your 2 first born children.

Bill
!