GTA: SA Four Dragons Bug (spoiler)

Mike

Splendid

Grrrr. I've just completed my flying lessons and Woosie calls offering
a business proposition. He tells me about his problems with the mob
and I offer to help....

Mob guy is tied to the cars windshield and I kindly decline his wishes
to be untied. During that cut scene as the car starts leaving the
garage, it hits something and the scene doesn't finish. I end up
watching the end of the car with a tire occasionally spinning as the
vehicle tries and drive either through a door or wall (I don't know,
all I see is the back tire).

Has this happened to anyone else or am I special? I searched google
and got spammed into yesterday... Sigh...

Any help, please?

Mike

Splendid

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 06:41:02 GMT, Mike <mp_111@rny.sk.ca> wrote:

>Grrrr. I've just completed my flying lessons and Woosie calls offering
>a business proposition. He tells me about his problems with the mob
>and I offer to help....
>
>Mob guy is tied to the cars windshield and I kindly decline his wishes
>to be untied. During that cut scene as the car starts leaving the
>garage, it hits something and the scene doesn't finish. I end up
>watching the end of the car with a tire occasionally spinning as the
>vehicle tries and drive either through a door or wall (I don't know,
>all I see is the back tire).
>
>Has this happened to anyone else or am I special? I searched google
>and got spammed into yesterday... Sigh...
>
>Any help, please?

PC version and

"spinning as the vehicle triest to either drive through a door or a

Mike wrote:

> Grrrr. I've just completed my flying lessons and Woosie calls offering
> a business proposition. He tells me about his problems with the mob
> and I offer to help....
>
> Mob guy is tied to the cars windshield and I kindly decline his wishes
> to be untied. During that cut scene as the car starts leaving the
> garage, it hits something and the scene doesn't finish. I end up
> watching the end of the car with a tire occasionally spinning as the
> vehicle tries and drive either through a door or wall (I don't know,
> all I see is the back tire).
>
> Has this happened to anyone else or am I special? I searched google
> and got spammed into yesterday... Sigh...
>
> Any help, please?

I think you're special Mike :O) Honestly, on the ps2 I have played
probably a hundred times or so and I've not seen this one
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 06:41:02 GMT, Mike <mp_111@rny.sk.ca> wrote:

>Grrrr. I've just completed my flying lessons and Woosie calls offering
>a business proposition. He tells me about his problems with the mob
>and I offer to help....
>
>Mob guy is tied to the cars windshield and I kindly decline his wishes
>to be untied. During that cut scene as the car starts leaving the
>garage, it hits something and the scene doesn't finish. I end up
>watching the end of the car with a tire occasionally spinning as the
>vehicle tries and drive either through a door or wall (I don't know,
>all I see is the back tire).
>
>Has this happened to anyone else or am I special? I searched google
>and got spammed into yesterday... Sigh...
>
>Any help, please?

I had this one. All of a sudden the view of outside of the car park
disappears and the car hits something and seems to keep pushing
against the wall and sliding up and down it. I reloaded and re-entered
the mission a load of times (doing different stuff before hand too),
but unfortunately it happened every time. I eventually went back to an
earlier save game. No idea what triggered it.

andyt

"Mike" <mp_111@rny.sk.ca> wrote in message
> Grrrr. I've just completed my flying lessons and Woosie calls offering
> a business proposition. He tells me about his problems with the mob
> and I offer to help....
>
> Mob guy is tied to the cars windshield and I kindly decline his wishes
> to be untied. During that cut scene as the car starts leaving the
> garage, it hits something and the scene doesn't finish. I end up
> watching the end of the car with a tire occasionally spinning as the
> vehicle tries and drive either through a door or wall (I don't know,
> all I see is the back tire).
>
> Has this happened to anyone else or am I special? I searched google
> and got spammed into yesterday... Sigh...
>
> Any help, please?

I have had this happen to me too. Press the return key and the car will be
outside the garage.

Rob

Mike wrote:
> Has this happened to anyone else or am I special? I searched google
> and got spammed into yesterday... Sigh...

S'funny, I searched Google and found the solution when I encountered the
same problem a few weeks ago.

If you can skip the cut-scene then do and the problem is solved. I
personally couldn't skip it though, every key I pressed was ignored.

The solution I had to use therefore was to switch the frame limiter ON in
the Advanced Display options. With this switched on the car will exit the
garage without any problems. Once you've completed the mission you can
switch the frame limiter back off.

Hope that helps,

--

(O)enone

Andrew

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 11:45:29 +0000 (UTC), "Oenone"
<oenone@nowhere.com> wrote:

>If you can skip the cut-scene then do and the problem is solved. I
>personally couldn't skip it though, every key I pressed was ignored.

Skipping the scene worked for me.

Mike

Splendid

<oenone@nowhere.com> wrote:

>Mike wrote:
>> Has this happened to anyone else or am I special? I searched google
>> and got spammed into yesterday... Sigh...
>
>S'funny, I searched Google and found the solution when I encountered the
>same problem a few weeks ago.
>
>If you can skip the cut-scene then do and the problem is solved. I
>personally couldn't skip it though, every key I pressed was ignored.
>
>The solution I had to use therefore was to switch the frame limiter ON in
>the Advanced Display options. With this switched on the car will exit the
>garage without any problems. Once you've completed the mission you can
>switch the frame limiter back off.
>
>Hope that helps,

LOL, that was a forehead slapper....

I spent 20 minutes searching last night. I may have been a little
flustered from the flying school

Thanks all

Great game, great music...