Burglary glitch?

Don't know if this is a glitch, but I did the burglary mission last
night and when I went to the unload dock, it said this load is worth
$16xxx ....can u really rob that much in one night? I am playing on a
PC and I got killed on the previous attempt and I am suspecting that
the previous loot got counted as well.... I did use the "rob two
adjacent houses in turns" trick in those houses in north LV ....also
are the items really equal in values?

BTW, I got the infinite sprint finally! I could run all the way from
the LV burglary unload place to 4 dragons :p

I did my robberies in Ganton and wound up stealing 12 thousand and change on
one night..., it's doable..., just find a place with a large TV

"Shawn LeBron" <scl1003@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Don't know if this is a glitch, but I did the burglary mission last
> night and when I went to the unload dock, it said this load is worth
> $16xxx ....can u really rob that much in one night? I am playing on a
> PC and I got killed on the previous attempt and I am suspecting that
> the previous loot got counted as well.... I did use the "rob two
> adjacent houses in turns" trick in those houses in north LV ....also
> are the items really equal in values?
>
> BTW, I got the infinite sprint finally! I could run all the way from
> the LV burglary unload place to 4 dragons :p

Ha I found out from the web ... someone found out that the formula for
the loot value = 20 x N^2 where N = number of items stolen (regardless
of plasma TV or little radio). So I guess I have stolen 29 items in one
night (that equals 20 x 29 x 29 = $16820, which is vaguely the number I
remember flashing on the screen when I unloaded).....so it is simple
algebra to calculate how many items you need to steal in one night to
get infinite sprint in one go ;-).

On 22 Aug 2005 18:46:50 -0700, "Shawn LeBron" <scl1003@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Don't know if this is a glitch, but I did the burglary mission last
>night and when I went to the unload dock, it said this load is worth
>$16xxx ....can u really rob that much in one night? I am playing on a
>PC and I got killed on the previous attempt and I am suspecting that
>the previous loot got counted as well.... I did use the "rob two
>adjacent houses in turns" trick in those houses in north LV ....also
>are the items really equal in values?
>
>BTW, I got the infinite sprint finally! I could run all the way from
>the LV burglary unload place to 4 dragons :p

Not a glitch. A friend got around $20Kin one night before.
Guy's insane. I think the most I've ever gotten in one night was
around $11-12K at best. I'm just mildly crazy.

Nice going! Bet that feels good. :)

Sounds about right--I got 27 items on my second attempt ever at burglary,
and ended up with roughly $14K