Is their a problrm with the Forceware 71.89 drivers ????

I go to Advanced tab and says. the NVIDA display panel extension
cannot be created.
possible reasons include: Version Missmatch. Reinstalling display
drivers may solve the problem.

These are beta drivers so maybe the Display Panel aint inlcuded ??/

Thanks for any info.

On 5/14/2005 5:52 AM On Holidays brightened our day with:

>I go to Advanced tab and says. the NVIDA display panel extension
>cannot be created.
>possible reasons include: Version Missmatch. Reinstalling display
>drivers may solve the problem.
>
>These are beta drivers so maybe the Display Panel aint inlcuded ??/
>
>Thanks for any info.

71.89 are not beta drivers. Try uninstalling and reinstalling.

--
The Official God FAQ: http://www.400monkeys.com/God/

Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com

In article <1uqhe.16768$J12.140@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com>, Inglo
says...
> On 5/14/2005 5:52 AM On Holidays brightened our day with:
>
> >I go to Advanced tab and says. the NVIDA display panel extension
> >cannot be created.
> >possible reasons include: Version Missmatch. Reinstalling display
> >drivers may solve the problem.
> >
> >These are beta drivers so maybe the Display Panel aint inlcuded ??/
> >
> >Thanks for any info.
> >

> 71.89 are not beta drivers. Try uninstalling and reinstalling.

Uninstalling as in properly using Drivercleaner.

--
Conor

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." O.Osbourne.

On Holidays wrote:

> I go to Advanced tab and says. the NVIDA display panel extension
> cannot be created.
> possible reasons include: Version Missmatch. Reinstalling display
> drivers may solve the problem.
>
> These are beta drivers so maybe the Display Panel aint inlcuded ??/
>
> Thanks for any info.

Are you sure your video acceleration is turned up? Once in a while
when I update drivers, the acceleration gets turned off and I have the
same problem.

How does it turn of andhow do i turn it back on itf sits off ???

Have not noticed any speed decrease ???