Cooling replacement for 6600GT AGP

I wish the review would state how loud it is.

--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\

Send spam to the FTC at
uce@ftc.gov
Thanks, robots.

Ed Light schrieb:
> I wish the review would state how loud it is.

Heh guessed so from the looks,maybe the HSI-bridge cooler is available
seperately ?Then People could get that and a Proper Silent Cooler like a
Zalman VF700 :-D

On Tue, 17 May 2005 11:29:12 +0200, Thomas Kohl
<dontwantnospam@home.de> wrote:

>Ed Light schrieb:
>> I wish the review would state how loud it is.
>>
>Heh guessed so from the looks,maybe the HSI-bridge cooler is available
>seperately ?Then People could get that and a Proper Silent Cooler like a
>Zalman VF700 :-D

Yeah. I was thinking that myself.

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

Ed Light wrote:
> I wish the review would state how loud it is.

See Specifications at end of article.
Noise Level: 27db ±10%
Not as quiet as I would have hoped for.