GTA 3 on Xbox

Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 24, 2005 3:26:24 PM

Hi People,
Having played SA on the PC I've now dug out GTA 3 and VC on the
XBox. However, this backwards step is becoming a bit of problem. I'm
having problems with shooting things in GTA3. The manual says that the
left trigger automatically targets and the right trigger fires. However,
the bloody thing always misses. I shoot thin air and the bastards just
walk towards me and hit me with baseball bats.

Any top tips?

Cheers
Jimbo

More about : gta xbox

Anonymous
August 24, 2005 3:26:25 PM

Keep practicing. Yes, it is annoying after the PC version, but with a
little practice learning how to get CJ to point towards them and shoot
it is possible. If they get too close you have to move away, turn,
lock, and fire.

Phil Hibbs.
August 24, 2005 4:40:46 PM

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 11:26:24 +0000 (UTC), Jimbo
<jimbo@notexist.domain.com> wrote:

> Any top tips?

Get the PC versions.
August 25, 2005 9:31:41 AM