I've been searching for comparative benchmarks involving
real-life gaming (not just synthetic tests) that will let me
compare an FX5700LE with other popular cards, but the results
have not been satisfactory. Any information along these lines
will be greatly appreciated.

I've used the TNT2 M64, GF2 MX200, GF4 MX440, GF4 Ti4200, FX5200,
5600, 5700 plain. I have a fair idea of how much more powerful
the 6xxx series are. I just cannot find the proper info about the
5700LE.

I'd also like to know what the approximate equivalent would be in
the ATI 9xxx series. (I'm new to this group, so I hope I;m not
committing sacrilege by mentioning ATI).

"pjdd" <pjdd@rediffmail.com> wrote in message
> I've been searching for comparative benchmarks involving
> real-life gaming (not just synthetic tests) that will let me
> compare an FX5700LE with other popular cards, but the results
> have not been satisfactory. Any information along these lines
> will be greatly appreciated.
>
> I've used the TNT2 M64, GF2 MX200, GF4 MX440, GF4 Ti4200, FX5200,
> 5600, 5700 plain. I have a fair idea of how much more powerful
> the 6xxx series are. I just cannot find the proper info about the
> 5700LE.

Try here:

http://www.pcvsconsole.com/features/video

Mark