Leadtek GF 6600GT AGP.

Thanks

In article <q8g3915hq5u5glr2ed2b0qk61jrc93b1og@4ax.com>, CSE says...

> Using the 76.41 Drivers get 3260
>
> Is this Normal for this card..
>
> Intel 3.2C , 1Gig DC Ram
>
> Gigabyte GA-8I875 Ultra.
>
> Leadtek GF 6600GT AGP.

Who gives a toss? Its an artificial benchmark.

--
Conor

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." O.Osbourne.

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

CSE wrote:

> Using the 76.41 Drivers get 3260
>
> Is this Normal for this card..
>
> Intel 3.2C , 1Gig DC Ram
>
> Gigabyte GA-8I875 Ultra.
>
> Leadtek GF 6600GT AGP.
>
> Thanks

Yes, that's roughly the correct figure. You should really use the online
database for comparisons.

CSE wrote:

> Using the 76.41 Drivers get 3260
>
> Is this Normal for this card..
>
> Intel 3.2C , 1Gig DC Ram
>
> Gigabyte GA-8I875 Ultra.
>
> Leadtek GF 6600GT AGP.
>
> Thanks

with slight overclocking (core 582, ram 1016) on an abitav8 with athlon
64 3200+, I'm getting 4005 - 4030 depending on which driver I use.

"Nicole & Tom" <nicandtom@iinet.net.au> wrote in message
> CSE wrote:
>>
>> Using the 76.41 Drivers get 3260
>>
>> Is this Normal for this card..