wireless trouble

Sam

I'm trying to configure a wireless network but it appears
I'm missing the "Wireless Networks" tab. Any suggestions
on to to get this tab back?

assuming you are using Windows XP--

Open services and scroll down to Wireless Zero Configuration Service,
Start the service and set it to automatic. If it does not show in the
list of Services:

run regedit and find

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\WZCSVC

add a DWORD entry named "Start" and value "2"

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 10:46:05 -0700, "Sam"

--
Barb Bowman
Expert Zone Columnist

I CANT GET CONNECTED WIFI EVERSINCE I DOWNLOAD MICROSOFT SECURITY UPDATE , I USE TO GET AUTO DHCP CONNECT USING IEEEB , HOW CAN I GO BACK USING WEP WIFI OR USINSTALL THEN DOWNLOAD, THANKS

I have had problems since "critical updates" with my wi-fi