Monitor Recommendations

I am looking at buying an LCD Monitor to replace my NEC CRT monitor.
My video card has both analog and digital outputs (Gigabyte
GA-N66T128VP). Any opinions regarding Samsung 710N ?
What's the difference between an LCD monitor with Analog or Digital
inputs? What are the key parameters to consider ?
Thanks.

Okoidogo@@hotmail.com wrote:
> I am looking at buying an LCD Monitor to replace my NEC CRT monitor.
> My video card has both analog and digital outputs (Gigabyte
> GA-N66T128VP). Any opinions regarding Samsung 710N ?
> What's the difference between an LCD monitor with Analog or Digital
> inputs? What are the key parameters to consider ?
> Thanks.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16824168005

You will always get a cleaner sharper image with a digital video signal
(DVI) than an analog signal (VGA).

--
DaveW