No DVI output from 6600GT

I recently got a Leadtek 6600GT AGP card for my Dell Dimension 4550
(2.6GHz, 1GB, 4x AGP) with a Dell 2001FP LCD display. Although the
analog output works fine, I've never gotten anything but a blank
screen from the DVI output, including the DVI to VGA adapter.

From the start I was concerned about the power requirements of the
6600GT, so I tried replacing the stock PSU with an Antec Silent 430 -
no improvement. The BIOS, chipset drivers, everything else I can think
of is up to date, but still DVI is not working.

At this point I'm ready to return the Leadtek board, but I wonder if
anyone else has found a way around this problem?

--
Jim McGinnis

On Thu, 26 May 2005 00:28:55 GMT, Jim McGinnis
<remove_this.mcginnis@and_this.ieee.org> wrote:

>I recently got a Leadtek 6600GT AGP card for my Dell Dimension 4550
>(2.6GHz, 1GB, 4x AGP) with a Dell 2001FP LCD display. Although the
>analog output works fine, I've never gotten anything but a blank
>screen from the DVI output, including the DVI to VGA adapter.
>
>From the start I was concerned about the power requirements of the
>6600GT, so I tried replacing the stock PSU with an Antec Silent 430 -
>no improvement. The BIOS, chipset drivers, everything else I can think
>of is up to date, but still DVI is not working.
>
>At this point I'm ready to return the Leadtek board, but I wonder if
>anyone else has found a way around this problem?

You can Only use DELL parts you are out of luck..