Hotknife cheat on Xbox?

Is there a cheat on Xbox one can use to obtain the Hotknife? I can't
even get all silver on the driving school so there's no way I'm getting
all gold. I've heard of a Fun House cheat but I think that's only on
the PS2 version. I looked up various cheats on various sites for the
Xbox version of the game and I can't find one that spawns the Hotknife.

Thx

-N

The alMIGHTY N wrote:

> Is there a cheat on Xbox one can use to obtain the Hotknife? I can't
> even get all silver on the driving school so there's no way I'm getting
> all gold. I've heard of a Fun House cheat but I think that's only on
> the PS2 version. I looked up various cheats on various sites for the
> Xbox version of the game and I can't find one that spawns the Hotknife.
>
> Thx
>
> -N

you may need an action replay.
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

In message <1124981803.177054.277870@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>
"The alMIGHTY N" <natlee75@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Is there a cheat on Xbox one can use to obtain the Hotknife?

There's a cheat for the PS2 which makes all the traffic sporty cars, I
imagine there's a similar code for the Xbox.

The HotKnife really isn't all that. Sure, it looks the business, but
there are better cars. One for the completists I think.

Cheers,
Rob