Best drivers from Nvidia for 6800 gt

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
a b \ Driver
June 3, 2005 4:16:25 AM

lots of choices bought a Gigabyte 6800 gt went to 3d guru site lots to
choose from any suggestions.

More about : drivers nvidia 6800

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
June 3, 2005 3:01:20 PM

In article <1v6dnXyixcjyRALfRVn-pg@comcast.com>, 2002 Z-06 says...
> lots of choices bought a Gigabyte 6800 gt went to 3d guru site lots to
> choose from any suggestions.

Last ones released.

--
Conor

"Be incomprehensible. If they can't understand, they can't disagree"
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
June 3, 2005 8:25:41 PM

Instead, go to the NVidia site and install the current most recent WHQL
approved driver for that video card. That will ensure that it's stable in
use.

--
DaveW

"2002 Z-06" <pettey89@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> lots of choices bought a Gigabyte 6800 gt went to 3d guru site lots to
> choose from any suggestions.

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
June 5, 2005 3:36:26 AM

On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 00:16:25 -0400, "2002 Z-06" <pettey89@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>lots of choices bought a Gigabyte 6800 gt went to 3d guru site lots to
>choose from any suggestions.

Try the "Tweaks R Us" 75.90's. Fastest and most stable I've found so
far with my 6800gt. The newest one's (76.50's) are slower on my
machine than the 75.90's and some of the settings controls don't work.

http://www.tweaksrus.com/