[HLP] How to identify 6800 or 6800 GT...

Hi

Does anybody know how to be sure that the card is or isn't a 6800 GT (or a
6800 att all...).

Thanks !!

Quick, it's for a bought !

On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 17:54:52 +0200 "Arc044" <arc044@sky.fr> meeped :

>Hi
>
>Does anybody know how to be sure that the card is or isn't a 6800 GT (or a
>6800 att all...).
>
>Thanks !!
>
>Quick, it's for a bought !

pre bios boot message ?-
--

" I'm Colonel Cool...and I'm the Captain on this rocket to the stars "

Hi

No Prebios boot msg....

news: ia01a1dl7i7jc2qtu5sdrug2ibvb48fv68@4ax.com...

"arc044" <arc044@sky.fr> skrev i en meddelelse