Paint job colors

Once you get a custom paint job at Los Locos or Wheel Arch Angels, can
you then change the colors of the paint job or does the color option
wipe out your paint job?

The thought crossed my mind here at work which is why I'm not just
turning on the Xbox and trying it out.

Thanks,

You lose the paint job. Sometimes the vehicle just turns white or
reverts to a basic paint job anyway so don't get too attached to it.
I'm hoping they fix this glitch 'cos I want a 'mothership'.

Phil Hibbs.

The alMIGHTY N wrote:

> Once you get a custom paint job at Los Locos or Wheel Arch Angels, can
> you then change the colors of the paint job or does the color option
> wipe out your paint job?
>
> The thought crossed my mind here at work which is why I'm not just
> turning on the Xbox and trying it out.
>
> Thanks,

I'm trying to recall what happens if you go into a spray shop. I think
it becomes the new colour, plain red or whatever but I may be wrong.
You can return to wheelarches etc and get it done again. Someone may
have to verify this as I'm half asleep
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

In message <1124986052.028588.261650@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>
"The alMIGHTY N" <natlee75@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Once you get a custom paint job at Los Locos or Wheel Arch Angels, can
> you then change the colors of the paint job or does the color option
> wipe out your paint job?

Yup, although it gets you really screwy results. I remember toying
around with the third paint job at WAA's and getting lots of
slightly different shades of green and blue. Try the second paint job
for a few brighter colours.

Never tried at Loco Low Co. though, customising a SlamVan has always
been my favourite and I've left it at that.

Cheers,
Rob