Scan's new nVidia offering on the 22nd

Hi

Those of you living in the UK have a chance to enter a competition to win a
card of some sort when it launches on the 22nd.

At www.scan.co.uk ( an e-tailer who have a very good relationship with
nVidia. I got delivery of an XFX 6600 GT AGP 3 days after 'twas announced by
nVidia from them. They're also the official retailer for the nVidia DVD
decoder outside the US, nVidia's non-US sites link to them as their
e-shop. ) they have an animated image with the following clues:

Launching June 22nd:

Image of G-String, "-", ball of string, =,
square root of (49), "+", a hand making an 0.
clue 1: TWIMTBP
clue 2: See it, hear it, feel it.

Click here to win the first one in stock.

You need to name the product and the manufacturer.

Good luck!
Sharanga

this line
" square root of (49), "+", a hand making an 0."
works out to be 70 (7+0), simple yes

G-String, "G"

current line of nvidia products, "Geforce"
next GPU from Nvidia has the code name 70
??????
However its far to early for this to be hitting shelfs, right?
"Sharanga Dayananda" <sharanga@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Those of you living in the UK have a chance to enter a competition to win
> a card of some sort when it launches on the 22nd.
>
> At www.scan.co.uk ( an e-tailer who have a very good relationship with
> nVidia. I got delivery of an XFX 6600 GT AGP 3 days after 'twas announced
> by nVidia from them. They're also the official retailer for the nVidia DVD
> decoder outside the US, nVidia's non-US sites link to them as their
> e-shop. ) they have an animated image with the following clues:
>
> Launching June 22nd:
>
> Image of G-String, "-", ball of string, =,
> square root of (49), "+", a hand making an 0.
> clue 1: TWIMTBP
> clue 2: See it, hear it, feel it.
>
> Click here to win the first one in stock.
>
> You need to name the product and the manufacturer.
>
> Good luck!
> Sharanga

I dunno, there's talk of it being available on launch day, on the nvnews.net
forums.