BattleField 2. Will it only work from gamespay ???

BattleField 2. Will it only work from gamespay ???

Becuase it wont work running the Icon on the desktop just tries to
load and dies ?

Is their an Error log so i can track down the problem ??

Thanks.

"Jill haoulder" <43434.com.au> wrote in message

> BattleField 2. Will it only work from gamespay ???
>
> Becuase it wont work running the Icon on the desktop just tries to
> load and dies ?

What graphics card have you got, and what version drivers are you using? If
you've got a GF4 Ti or lower, it won't work If you're not running the 77.30
drivers that come with the game, it's unlikely to work (it crashed during
the pixel shader optimisation on my FX5900XT running the 56.72 drivers).

> Is their an Error log so i can track down the problem ??

If the render engine is unable to load there is no error log generated.

Dan

6600 GT. Fixed it was missing a file called dx 25 somthing.

How do i play online ?