Driver for ZyDas wireless (ZD1201) IEEE 802.11b USB Adapter

Hi all,

After the misfortunes of trying to install the above adapter (see post
below/above depending on your news client -
Wired LAN works, Wireless on same machines does not. (longish post)

) I have come to the conclusion that I must need updated drivers for this
device.

After a long search of Google land I have come to the conclusion that either
I am rubbish at finding drivers, or they do not exist.

The ZyDas Web site (Found during googling) is not there www.zydas.com

Does anyone out there have a link to somewhere hosting this driver?

Thanks in advance

-halli-

"-halli-" <jwhalli123@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> After the misfortunes of trying to install the above adapter (see post
> below/above depending on your news client -
> Wired LAN works, Wireless on same machines does not. (longish post)
>
> ) I have come to the conclusion that I must need updated drivers for this
> device.
>
> After a long search of Google land I have come to the conclusion that
either
> I am rubbish at finding drivers, or they do not exist.
>
> The ZyDas Web site (Found during googling) is not there www.zydas.com
>
> Does anyone out there have a link to somewhere hosting this driver?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> -halli-

Sorry, for XP!

I have had the same problems that you have had - dont worry your not
rubbish at finding drivers

What i have found after much deliberation is that if you install XP SP2
(i know its beta!) the device works a treat. It has an updated driver
built into it. I have been trawling the net for it but still cant find
it.....the search goes on.

OR

try this

http://www.manly.com.tw/products/wireless/wl1202.htm