Cant play online with battlefield 2 !!!! HELPME.

Tags:
  • Nvidia
  • Battlefield
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
June 13, 2005 9:40:56 PM

Cant play online with battlefield 2 !!!! HELPME.

Ii think i have created an account. If i try to create the same
account says allreadyname email ect.

But no servers show up in the game :(

Iam getting real sicl of single player i want to try my skill agisnt
the humans.

Any help woudl be great.

More about : play online battlefield helpme

Anonymous
June 13, 2005 9:40:57 PM

On 6/13/2005 12:40 AM Jill haoulder brightened our day with:

>Cant play online with battlefield 2 !!!! HELPME.
>

>Ii think i have created an account. If i try to create the same
>account says allreadyname email ect.
>

>But no servers show up in the game :(
>
>Iam getting real sicl of single player i want to try my skill agisnt
>the humans.
>
>Any help woudl be great.

You do have "Join Internet" selected rather than "Join Local", don't you?

--
"I don't feel tardy"

Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com
June 13, 2005 9:49:32 PM

I had the same problem, try logging out, (or closing and restarting
the game) then log back in and instead of selecting "default" profile
it should allow you to select the multiplayer tab and choose the
account you created.

HTH

Joel Spencer
www.computing-elite.com
(Computer Repairs, Custom Built PCs, IT Solutions)

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 17:40:56 +1000, Jill haoulder <43434.com.au>
wrote:

>Cant play online with battlefield 2 !!!! HELPME.
>

>Ii think i have created an account. If i try to create the same
>account says allreadyname email ect.
>

>But no servers show up in the game :(
>
>Iam getting real sicl of single player i want to try my skill agisnt
>the humans.
>
>Any help woudl be great.

June 14, 2005 11:03:00 AM

Did all that. No luck no servers show up at all.

How do i know i have created an account ??

A login thing shoudl come up right ?

Thanks.

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 17:49:32 +0100, joel <lcfc_fan@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>I had the same problem, try logging out, (or closing and restarting
>the game) then log back in and instead of selecting "default" profile
>it should allow you to select the multiplayer tab and choose the
>account you created.
>
>HTH
>
>Joel Spencer
>www.computing-elite.com
>(Computer Repairs, Custom Built PCs, IT Solutions)
>

>On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 17:40:56 +1000, Jill haoulder <43434.com.au>
>wrote:
>

>>Cant play online with battlefield 2 !!!! HELPME.
>>

>>Ii think i have created an account. If i try to create the same
>>account says allreadyname email ect.
>>

>>But no servers show up in the game :(
>>
>>Iam getting real sicl of single player i want to try my skill agisnt
>>the humans.
>>
>>Any help woudl be great.

Anonymous
June 14, 2005 12:37:30 PM

Everytime i go to play online it says i need to create an account :(

It has never told my i have created an Account allways just has thta
box saying creating account or whatever never finishes.

I suppose its busy at the momment.

Thanks.

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 07:03:00 +1000, Jill haoulder <43434.com.au>
wrote:

>Did all that. No luck no servers show up at all.
>
>How do i know i have created an account ??
>
>A login thing shoudl come up right ?
>
>Thanks.
>

>On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 17:49:32 +0100, joel <lcfc_fan@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>I had the same problem, try logging out, (or closing and restarting
>>the game) then log back in and instead of selecting "default" profile
>>it should allow you to select the multiplayer tab and choose the
>>account you created.
>>
>>HTH
>>
>>Joel Spencer
>>www.computing-elite.com
>>(Computer Repairs, Custom Built PCs, IT Solutions)
>>

>>On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 17:40:56 +1000, Jill haoulder <43434.com.au>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>Cant play online with battlefield 2 !!!! HELPME.
>>>

>>>Ii think i have created an account. If i try to create the same
>>>account says allreadyname email ect.
>>>

>>>But no servers show up in the game :(
>>>
>>>Iam getting real sicl of single player i want to try my skill agisnt
>>>the humans.
>>>
>>>Any help woudl be great.

December 26, 2008 2:46:37 AM

Maybe u dont have a good harddrive or the wrong patch try and download a new patch it happends to me sometimes
!