Unlocking a Vanilla 6800

Scott

I have heard there is software that allows you to unlock the hidden
pipelines in a plain 6800 and increase performance. Does anyone know
the name of this software? Will it work on both AGP and PCI-E versions
of the cards, or on AGP versions only?

TIA

-Scott

http://firingsquad.com/hardware/geforce_6800_unlocking/page2.asp
I myself will be doing that in about a week.

"Scott" <scm207@charter.net> wrote in message
>I have heard there is software that allows you to unlock the hidden
>pipelines in a plain 6800 and increase performance. Does anyone know the
>name of this software? Will it work on both AGP and PCI-E versions of the
>cards, or on AGP versions only?
>
> TIA
>
> -Scott

TRENDING THREADS