GRAND THEFT AUTO

Last response: in Video Games
August 26, 2005 5:00:57 PM

Hi, I need a copy of grand theft auto san andreas.......our local store
pulled it off the shelf because of adult content.....does anyone know
where I can purchase a copy? Playstation version

Thank you

Charles
Michigan at charles381@webtv.net

text="white"></html>

More about : grand theft auto

Anonymous
August 26, 2005 5:00:58 PM

charles381@webtv.net wrote:
> Hi, I need a copy of grand theft auto san andreas.......our local store
> pulled it off the shelf because of adult content.....does anyone know
> where I can purchase a copy? Playstation version

http://shop.fye.com/product.aspx?sku=50017412&loc=50292
August 26, 2005 5:00:58 PM

JM wrote:
> Paul Heslop wrote:
> > charles381@webtv.net wrote:
> >
> >>Hi, I need a copy of grand theft auto san andreas.......our local store
> >>pulled it off the shelf because of adult content.....does anyone know
> >>where I can purchase a copy? Playstation version
> >>
> >>Thank you
> >>
> >>Charles
> >>Michigan at charles381@webtv.net

> >>text="white"></html>
> >

> > charles, just look online for it. But don't be robbed by people over
> > charging on ebay etc.
>
> Order from another country where the game hasn't been banned.

FTR, it hasn't been banned in America. It was issued a new rating, and
some retailers (Walmart, Best Buy, etc) who profess "family values"
have since refused to stock it.
It's still easy to find (and perfectly legal) in the states.

> Canada is
> the obvious choice assuming the OP is in the USA, CDN$49.99 new:
>
> http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0001VGFK2/qid=11...
Anonymous
August 26, 2005 6:43:29 PM

Paul Heslop wrote:
> Vandar wrote:
> >
> > JM wrote:

> > > Order from another country where the game hasn't been banned.
> >
> > FTR, it hasn't been banned in America. It was issued a new rating, and
> > some retailers (Walmart, Best Buy, etc) who profess "family values"
> > have since refused to stock it.
> > It's still easy to find (and perfectly legal) in the states.
> >
> > > Canada is
> > > the obvious choice assuming the OP is in the USA, CDN$49.99 new:
> > >
> > > http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0001VGFK2/qid=11...
>
> even easier here in the UK, where it already had an adult rating

You guys got it right the first time.
We needed Hillary to tell us we were supposed to be offended by a hack.
;)
Anonymous
August 26, 2005 9:25:06 PM

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

<charles381@webtv.net> wrote in message
> Hi, I need a copy of grand theft auto san andreas.......our local store
> pulled it off the shelf because of adult content.....does anyone know
> where I can purchase a copy? Playstation version
>
> Thank you
>
> Charles
> Michigan at charles381@webtv.net

Some places sell the more controversial games "Behind the Counter" so you
may want to run to one of teh smaller game only retailers and ask the
associate.
Anonymous
August 26, 2005 9:57:40 PM

Amazon? Any number of on-line retailers? do you have access to the internet? erm???

charles381@webtv.net wrote:
> Hi, I need a copy of grand theft auto san andreas.......our local store
> pulled it off the shelf because of adult content.....does anyone know
> where I can purchase a copy? Playstation version
>
> Thank you
>
> Charles
> Michigan at charles381@webtv.net

> text="white"></html>

Anonymous
August 26, 2005 10:12:18 PM

Vandar wrote:

> JM wrote:
> > Paul Heslop wrote:

> > > charles, just look online for it. But don't be robbed by people over
> > > charging on ebay etc.
> >
> > Order from another country where the game hasn't been banned.
>
> FTR, it hasn't been banned in America. It was issued a new rating, and
> some retailers (Walmart, Best Buy, etc) who profess "family values"
> have since refused to stock it.
> It's still easy to find (and perfectly legal) in the states.
>
> > Canada is
> > the obvious choice assuming the OP is in the USA, CDN$49.99 new:
> >
> > http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0001VGFK2/qid=11...

even easier here in the UK, where it already had an adult rating
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
August 26, 2005 10:31:33 PM

Paul Heslop wrote:
> charles381@webtv.net wrote:
>
>>Hi, I need a copy of grand theft auto san andreas.......our local store
>>pulled it off the shelf because of adult content.....does anyone know
>>where I can purchase a copy? Playstation version
>>
>>Thank you
>>
>>Charles
>>Michigan at charles381@webtv.net

>>text="white"></html>
>

> charles, just look online for it. But don't be robbed by people over
> charging on ebay etc.

Order from another country where the game hasn't been banned. Canada is
the obvious choice assuming the OP is in the USA, CDN$49.99 new:

http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0001VGFK2/qid=11...
Anonymous
August 27, 2005 2:15:01 AM

In message <23734-430F4AC9-33@storefull-3132.bay.webtv.net>
charles381@webtv.net wrote:

> Hi, I need a copy of grand theft auto san andreas.......our local store
> pulled it off the shelf because of adult content.....does anyone know
> where I can purchase a copy? Playstation version

Where abouts are you? In the UK, Play.com have the Playstation2 GTA:SA
for £24.99 with free next day delivery. I don't think you'll get much
lower than that price for the convenience.

Avoid the auction sites. I had a look on (Amongst others) ebay and a
few chancers were trying to sell original copies saying they had
versions with the Hot Coffee mod available.

Cheers,
Rob
August 27, 2005 3:33:35 AM

Google for CDWOW..

--
Brian J. Nielsen - http://bachfire.homepage.dk
For at maile mig privat, brug da "email.dk" efter @

On 26 Aug 2005 10:35:09 -0700, "Vandar" <vandar69@yahoo.com> wrote:

>JM wrote:
>> Paul Heslop wrote:

>> > charles, just look online for it. But don't be robbed by people over
>> > charging on ebay etc.
>>
>> Order from another country where the game hasn't been banned.
>
>FTR, it hasn't been banned in America. It was issued a new rating, and
>some retailers (Walmart, Best Buy, etc) who profess "family values"
>have since refused to stock it.
>It's still easy to find (and perfectly legal) in the states.

So legal that the Gamestop near my place has like
a dozen new, and used copies for PS2, on the shelf.
They're not about to pull it, that game makes so much money for them.
They won't sell to the kids though, so the kids are going on-line.
!