GRAND THEFT AUTO

Hi, I need a copy of grand theft auto san andreas.......our local store
pulled it off the shelf because of adult content.....does anyone know
where I can purchase a copy? Playstation version

Thank you

Charles
Michigan at charles381@webtv.net

text="white"></html>
12 answers Last reply
More about grand theft auto

    might want to check out http://www.overstock.com or http://www.ebay.com
    http://www.amazon.com or if all else fails http://www.google.com

    http://shop.fye.com/product.aspx?sku=50017412&loc=50292

    JM wrote:
    > Paul Heslop wrote:
    > > charles381@webtv.net wrote:
    > >
    > >>Hi, I need a copy of grand theft auto san andreas.......our local store
    > >>pulled it off the shelf because of adult content.....does anyone know
    > >>where I can purchase a copy? Playstation version
    > >>
    > >>Thank you
    > >>
    > >>Charles
    > >>Michigan at charles381@webtv.net

    > >>text="white"></html>
    > >

    > > charles, just look online for it. But don't be robbed by people over
    > > charging on ebay etc.
    >
    > Order from another country where the game hasn't been banned.

    FTR, it hasn't been banned in America. It was issued a new rating, and
    some retailers (Walmart, Best Buy, etc) who profess "family values"
    have since refused to stock it.
    It's still easy to find (and perfectly legal) in the states.

    Paul Heslop wrote:
    > Vandar wrote:
    > >
    > > JM wrote:

    > > > Order from another country where the game hasn't been banned.
    > >
    > > FTR, it hasn't been banned in America. It was issued a new rating, and
    > > some retailers (Walmart, Best Buy, etc) who profess "family values"
    > > have since refused to stock it.
    > > It's still easy to find (and perfectly legal) in the states.
    > >
    > > > Canada is
    > > > the obvious choice assuming the OP is in the USA, CDN$49.99 new:
    > > >
    > > > http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0001VGFK2/qid=1125077403/sr=8-1/ref=pd_ka_0/702-7984272-1738438
    >
    > even easier here in the UK, where it already had an adult rating

    You guys got it right the first time.
    We needed Hillary to tell us we were supposed to be offended by a hack.
    ;)
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look

    <charles381@webtv.net> wrote in message
    > Hi, I need a copy of grand theft auto san andreas.......our local store
    > pulled it off the shelf because of adult content.....does anyone know
    > where I can purchase a copy? Playstation version
    >
    > Thank you
    >
    > Charles
    > Michigan at charles381@webtv.net

    Some places sell the more controversial games "Behind the Counter" so you
    may want to run to one of teh smaller game only retailers and ask the
    associate.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    Amazon? Any number of on-line retailers? do you have access to the internet? erm???

    charles381@webtv.net wrote:
    > Hi, I need a copy of grand theft auto san andreas.......our local store
    > pulled it off the shelf because of adult content.....does anyone know
    > where I can purchase a copy? Playstation version
    >
    > Thank you
    >
    > Charles
    > Michigan at charles381@webtv.net

    > text="white"></html>

  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    Vandar wrote:

    > JM wrote:
    > > Paul Heslop wrote:

    > > > charles, just look online for it. But don't be robbed by people over
    > > > charging on ebay etc.
    > >
    > > Order from another country where the game hasn't been banned.
    >
    > FTR, it hasn't been banned in America. It was issued a new rating, and
    > some retailers (Walmart, Best Buy, etc) who profess "family values"
    > have since refused to stock it.
    > It's still easy to find (and perfectly legal) in the states.
    >
    > > Canada is
    > > the obvious choice assuming the OP is in the USA, CDN$49.99 new:
    > >
    > > http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0001VGFK2/qid=1125077403/sr=8-1/ref=pd_ka_0/702-7984272-1738438

    even easier here in the UK, where it already had an adult rating
    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    Paul Heslop wrote:
    > charles381@webtv.net wrote:
    >
    >>Hi, I need a copy of grand theft auto san andreas.......our local store
    >>pulled it off the shelf because of adult content.....does anyone know
    >>where I can purchase a copy? Playstation version
    >>
    >>Thank you
    >>
    >>Charles
    >>Michigan at charles381@webtv.net

    >>text="white"></html>
    >

    > charles, just look online for it. But don't be robbed by people over
    > charging on ebay etc.

    Order from another country where the game hasn't been banned. Canada is
    the obvious choice assuming the OP is in the USA, CDN$49.99 new:

    http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0001VGFK2/qid=1125077403/sr=8-1/ref=pd_ka_0/702-7984272-1738438
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    In message <23734-430F4AC9-33@storefull-3132.bay.webtv.net>
    charles381@webtv.net wrote:

    > Hi, I need a copy of grand theft auto san andreas.......our local store
    > pulled it off the shelf because of adult content.....does anyone know
    > where I can purchase a copy? Playstation version

    Where abouts are you? In the UK, Play.com have the Playstation2 GTA:SA
    for £24.99 with free next day delivery. I don't think you'll get much
    lower than that price for the convenience.

    Avoid the auction sites. I had a look on (Amongst others) ebay and a
    few chancers were trying to sell original copies saying they had
    versions with the Hot Coffee mod available.

    Cheers,
    Rob
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    Google for CDWOW..

    --
    Brian J. Nielsen - http://bachfire.homepage.dk
    For at maile mig privat, brug da "email.dk" efter @

    On 26 Aug 2005 10:35:09 -0700, "Vandar" <vandar69@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >JM wrote:
    >> Paul Heslop wrote:

    >> > charles, just look online for it. But don't be robbed by people over
    >> > charging on ebay etc.
    >>
    >> Order from another country where the game hasn't been banned.
    >
    >FTR, it hasn't been banned in America. It was issued a new rating, and
    >some retailers (Walmart, Best Buy, etc) who profess "family values"
    >have since refused to stock it.
    >It's still easy to find (and perfectly legal) in the states.

    So legal that the Gamestop near my place has like
    a dozen new, and used copies for PS2, on the shelf.
    They're not about to pull it, that game makes so much money for them.
    They won't sell to the kids though, so the kids are going on-line.

PlayStation HTML Games Video Games