Anyone recommend some new demos / game demos...

to run - I'm feeling my SLI setup is getting slightly underused at the
moment since HL2 and Doom3 have come and gone. Tried Area 51 - nice
graphics, awful gameplay!!
1 answer Last reply
More about anyone recommend demos game demos

    "Tim :\" <tim@timland.com> wrote in message
    > to run - I'm feeling my SLI setup is getting slightly underused at the
    > moment since HL2 and Doom3 have come and gone. Tried Area 51 - nice
    > graphics, awful gameplay!!

    Nup...but Gamespot is always a good place to go when you're looking for
    inspiration...they also have this thing called DLX which archives all their
    offered downloads and stuff.

Nvidia Games Graphics