Anyone recommend some new demos / game demos...

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
June 19, 2005 11:22:21 AM

to run - I'm feeling my SLI setup is getting slightly underused at the
moment since HL2 and Doom3 have come and gone. Tried Area 51 - nice
graphics, awful gameplay!!
Anonymous
June 19, 2005 4:13:47 PM

"Tim :\" <tim@timland.com> wrote in message
> to run - I'm feeling my SLI setup is getting slightly underused at the
> moment since HL2 and Doom3 have come and gone. Tried Area 51 - nice
> graphics, awful gameplay!!

Nup...but Gamespot is always a good place to go when you're looking for
inspiration...they also have this thing called DLX which archives all their
offered downloads and stuff.
!