Which card is this? It's huge

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/quaddamaged/asus1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/quaddamaged/asus2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/quaddamaged/asus3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/quaddamaged/asus4.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/quaddamaged/asus5.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/quaddamaged/asus6.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/quaddamaged/asus7.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/quaddamaged/asus8.jpg

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?)

That my friend is Asus Dual GPU 6800 GT card(It might be ultra actually,),
Its basically an SLI setup on a single card, like Gigabytes version

correction, there are two types a GT and an Ultra, not sure which one this
is
official names
ASUS EN6800ULTRA
ASUS EN6800GT

Hexus had a little preview
http://www.hexus.net/content/reviews/review.php?dXJsX3Jldmlld19JRD0xMjc5

yeah it is massive, i like my little 9600 pro, small cheap, and fairly
fast(once oc'd to its limits)
"Cuzman" <cuzNOSPAM@supanet.com> wrote in message
> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/quaddamaged/asus1.jpg
> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/quaddamaged/asus2.jpg
> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/quaddamaged/asus3.jpg
> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/quaddamaged/asus4.jpg
> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/quaddamaged/asus5.jpg
> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/quaddamaged/asus6.jpg
> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/quaddamaged/asus7.jpg
> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/quaddamaged/asus8.jpg

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?)

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 14:35:04 GMT, "Veritech"
<avis.dalrymple@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>That my friend is Asus Dual GPU 6800 GT card(It might be ultra actually,),
>Its basically an SLI setup on a single card, like Gigabytes version
>
>correction, there are two types a GT and an Ultra, not sure which one this
>is
>official names
>ASUS EN6800ULTRA
>ASUS EN6800GT

It enhances your view of the monitor further by making the room lights
dim when it is running!
--

Julian Richards
computer "at" richardsuk.f9.co.uk

www.richardsuk.f9.co.uk
Website of "Robot Wars" middleweight "Broadsword IV"