Me Slamvan's disappeared! Grrr....

Anybody else noticed this? The one Slamvan you can find parked behind
the porn store near the airport in Los Santos disappears after you've
exported it at the SF crane.

It means a long trek back to LS if you fancy modding it! Any other
vehicles like this? I've been on a bit of a modding spree lately and
was very annoyed about this.

Cheers,
Rob

Rob White wrote:

> Anybody else noticed this? The one Slamvan you can find parked behind
> the porn store near the airport in Los Santos disappears after you've
> exported it at the SF crane.
>
> It means a long trek back to LS if you fancy modding it! Any other
> vehicles like this? I've been on a bit of a modding spree lately and
> was very annoyed about this.
>
> Cheers,
> Rob
> --
> .__ __ |__ |__ .|__ __ | Rob White, Half Man Half Biscuit.
> | / \| \ | | || ||| /__\ | mflt35@dsl.pipex.com
> | \__/|__/ |_|_|| |||__\___ | Wimbledon, London, England.

What i tend to do with cars like this is save the first one, then go
back and collect a second (I end up with garages full of Patriots!)
:O)
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look