sharing files

i have a n3tworking with a 3 computers. Internet works fine, but I can't share a programs files and mote from any of the computers. Any help PLEASE.............

Lara
1 answer Last reply
More about sharing files

    "lara" <larisa.kora@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > i have a n3tworking with a 3 computers. Internet works
    fine, but I can't share a programs files and mote from any
    of the computers. Any help PLEASE.............

    www.practicallynetworked.com

    P.

Wireless Computers Networking Microsoft Wireless Networking